- a consultation with a bariatric surgery specialist conducting your surgery,
- a consultation with a dietitian along with a detailed diet and nutrition plan for a year after the procedure,
- a consultation with a psychologist,
- standard required pre-op medical tests (blood tests, chest X-ray, ECG, ultrasound scan of the abdominal cavity, spirometry),
- additional required consultations (cardiologist, pulmonologist, GP)
- general anaesthetics during surgery,
- surgery fees,
- 3 nights of hospital stay,
- 3 nights of a hotel stay,
- a check-up before releasing from the hospital,
- medications and supplements supply for a few months after surgery,
- the assistance of a local English-speaking resident (Polish-speaking assistant available upon request – see the info below),
- transfers (airport, hotel, clinic).
+ SPECIAL BONUS 12 MONTHS OF EMAIL FOLLOW-UPS
A minimal required stay in Turkey is 6-7 nights.
- Flights to Izmir, Turkey.
- Based on the current coronavirus situation. You may be asked to show proof of a negative result of an up-to-date Covid-19 test or/and being fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
- Polish-speaking assistant (for non-English and non-Turkish speaking patients). Priced individually.