Turkey is a great medical tourism destination, allowing you to save money. We organize surgical and non-surgical bariatric procedures (treatment of obesity). Thanks to our experience, the whole process is fast and safe.
Book your flights, we will take care of the rest!
Gastric sleeve from €3500
What is gastric sleeve surgery (sleeve gastrectomy)?
Gastric sleeve is currently the most frequently performed weight loss procedure. During this “keyhole” surgery, a large part of the stomach is removed and the “new stomach” size is approximately 150-250 ml. After the procedure, the production of the hunger hormone ghrelin is reduced, so the patient experiences much less desire to reach for another portion of food.
Standard package €3500 includes:
- consultation with a specialist bariatric surgeon qualifying for the procedure,
- consultation with a dietitian along with a detailed nutrition plan for a year after the procedure,
- consultation with a psychologist,
- possible additional consultations (cardiologist, pulmonologist, internist),
- a standard set of tests qualifying for the procedure (blood tests, chest X-ray, ECG, spirometry, abdominal ultrasound),
- general anesthesia during the procedure,
- costs of sleeve gastrectomy surgery,
- 3 nights of hospital stay under the care of specialized doctors and nurses,
- 3 nights stay in a 3* or 4* hotel (5* hotel available at additional cost),
- check-up before discharge from the hospital,
- supply of medicines and supplements for several months,
- care of a local English-speaking resident during your stay in Turkey (Polish-speaking assistant available on request – additional cost of 1000 PLN / £185 / €213,
- transport with a dedicated driver on site (airport, hotel, hospital),
+ Stay of an accompanying person with the patient in the hotel and the hospital FREE OF CHARGE
+ SPECIAL BONUS 12-month support of the Patient Coordinator
- We value good relationships and effective communication.
- We have over 10 years of experience in organizing various medical procedures in Poland and abroad.
- We work with patients from Poland and from various parts of Europe and even the world.
- We comprehensively arrange your surgery and stay (including pre-op medical tests and consultations, transfers, assistance of an English-speaking local resident etc.).
- The whole process is quick and organized in such way that the patient only has to visit Turkey once.
- Easy initial qualification for the procedure – based on an online medical questionnaire.
- The required stay in Turkey is only a minimum of 6 nights.
- The accompanying person stays with the patient in the hotel and in the hospital at no extra charge.
- After the procedure, you will receive a supply of medicines and supplements for several months of treatment.
- Continuing dietician support after the procedure.
- We advise on flights, travel and documents.
- Possibility of tailoring the offer to individual needs or for a group.
Surgeon – specialist bariatric surgeon Dr Metin Karadeniz
Dr Karadeniz is a fully qualified and experienced surgeon who specializes in gastric balloon therapy and surgical treatment of obesity (sleeve gastrectomy, gastric bypass). He is a 2006 graduate of the Medical Faculty of Ege University in Izmir, Turkey. In 2006-2011, he completed an internship in General Surgery at the Izmir Tepecik Training and Research Hospital and became a General Surgery Specialist. In 2012-2014 he worked at the State Hospital in Izmir Karsiyaka. In 2014-2018 he worked at Izmir Private Medifema Hospital. In 2018, he founded the Obesity and Metabolism Surgery Clinic in Izmir, Turkey. He has performed over 3,000 successful operations (sleeve gastrectomy, gastric bypass, SADI-S and bipartite passage). He has worked with some of the biggest names in obesity surgery (Mehmet Görgün, Bruno Dillemans, Catalin Copaescu).
Clinic – modern facility, founded in 2018
- The clinic specializes in the surgical and non-surgical treatment of obesity and diabetes.
- Located in one of the main parts of Izmir in Turkey.
- A thriving center offering long-term support to operated patients.
- Dietary consultations and post-treatment check-ups are held at the clinic.
- Surgery is performed in one of the best private hospitals in the area (standard or 5* hospital option available at extra cost).
- Highly qualified and experienced specialists in various fields of medicine.
- Modern equipment and high-quality medical materials.
- Own analytical laboratory.
- Comprehensive and accurate on-site diagnostics.
- High-class single rooms with private bathrooms, TV and Internet access.
- Possibility of a loved one staying in the hospital with the patient free of charge.
Results of the treatment – up to 65% of the extra weight in the first year after surgery and up to 80% after 1.5-2 years
See below for the treatment results of some of the patients.
Location – Izmir, Turkey
The clinic is located in Izmir, Turkey. It is an amazing city lying on the bay of the Aegean Sea.
Izmir is the third largest city in Turkey with over 4 million inhabitants. You can find here many attractions and colorful bazaars, loved by tourists. The city pampers with its extraordinary coastline, crystal clear water and beautiful beaches.
If you arrive a few days before the procedure, you can try local food or Turkish coffee and tea. Turkish kebab or various types of baklava taste better here than anywhere else. It is also worth taking a walk through the charming streets of Izmir.
What is worth seeing?
- Kadifekale Castle,
- Clock Tower (Saat Kulesi),
- Izmir Bazaars – held since 1931. The most famous of them is Kemeraltı,
- Inciralti – entertainment and recreation zone (a favorite place of the locals),
- Çeşme Peninsula – one of the most impressive tourist resorts in the world.