- a consultation with a gastric balloon specialist qualifying for the procedure,
- a consultation with a dietitian and a nutrition plan,
- standard required pre-op medical tests (blood tests, gastroscopy, chest X-ray, ECG, general urine test),
- anaesthetics during the procedure and the gastroscopy,
- gastric balloon device,
- balloon implantation procedure fees with 2-3 nights of hospital stay (1 before the procedure + 1-2 after, depending on how you feel after the procedure),
- balloon removal procedure fees with 1-2 nights of hospital stay (1 before the procedure and possibly 1 after, depending on how you feel after the procedure),
- a check-up before releasing from the hospital,
+ SPECIAL BONUS 12 MONTHS OF EMAIL FOLLOW-UPS
If after the standard medical tests the doctor requires you to have some additional medical test done, it is to be extra paid. This will be discussed with you prior to conducting the additional test.
- medication prescribed by the doctor, to be bought at a local pharmacy (cost starts from around 30 PLN / £6 / €7),
- local transfers,
Depending on the current coronavirus situation, the patient may be asked to provide proof of being fully vaccinated against Covid-19 and/or proof of a negative result of an up-to-date Covid-19 swab test take or/and take a quick Covid-19 swab test (no additional cost). A negative result of the test allows being admitted to the hospital.