- a consultation with a gastric balloon specialist qualifying for the procedure,
- a consultation with a dietitian,
- standard required pre-op medical tests,
- gastric balloon device,
- balloon implantation procedure fees with 2 nights of hospital stay (1 before + 1 after the procedure),
- balloon removal procedure fees,
- a check-up before releasing from the hospital,
- 12 months of email follow-ups.
If after the standard medical tests the doctor requires you to have some additional medical test done, it is to be extra paid. This will be discussed with you prior to conducting the additional test.
- medication prescribed by the doctor, to be bought at a local pharmacy (cost around 300 PLN / £60 / €67),
- local transfers,
Due to the coronavirus situation at the moment, on arrival at the hospital, you will be asked to take a quick Covid-19 swab test (additional cost 300 PLN / £60 / €67). A negative result allows being admitted to the hospital.