PLASTIC SURGEON – our specialist in plastic surgeries (breast augmentation, eyelift and facelift, ear correction etc.), Body Jet liposuction and fat transfer.
- Medical University of Łódź-graduated 1986.
- Specialization in General Surgery 1st degree in 1992.
- Specialization in Plastic Surgery 2nd degree in 1999.
Membership in professional organizations
- Polish Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic, Reconstructive Surgery.
- Polish Burn Treatment Society.
- European Society of Plastic, Reconstructive Surgery.
- International Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery.
Courses and other qualifications
- Hand surgery course – Bremen.
- Plastic Surgery Master Class Program on Perforator Flaps – Elancourt.
- specialized thematic courses (tissue fillers – Stockholm); International Workshop on Brest Augmentation and Reconstruction by Micro Fat Grafting – Berlin.
- International Congresses of Plastic Surgery – Gdańsk, Warsaw, Łódź, Nałęczów (breast surgery).
- burns treatment – Leuwen etc.
- Clinical Department of Reconstructive Plastic Surgery and Burn Treatment CSK MON WIM- Warsaw from 1996 to 2012. Assistant and Senior Assistant.
- Private plastic and aesthetic surgery clinic – Warsaw from 2007 to the present. Plastic surgeon doctor. Medical Manager of the Clinic.
- Plastic surgery: correction of upper and lower eyelids, ear correction, lips correction, partial and full face lift, body shaping – Body Jet liposuction, fat transfer on it’s own, with PRP and steam cells, breast enlargement with own fat and breast implants.
- Microsurgery: reconstructions and nerve and vessel grafts (less than 1 mm in diameter).
- Treatment of burns: full and intermediate thickness skin grafts, skin substitutes, and the consequences of burns (and other injuries) – release of scarring contractions, correction of scar tissue and keloids.
- Reconstructive surgery of head and neck: post-traumatic reconstruction and congenital malformations mainly of the facial skeleton – microcales (ear), congenital malformations of gill archs, reconstructions of the protective apparatus of the eye.
- Hand surgery: nerve entrapment syndromes, post-traumatic reconstructions, replantations, surrogate surgeries.